Download the full Press Kit with screenshots, promo-art, logo, and icons here.
- Triple Glazed Studios
- Vancouver, BC
- Release date:
- watchOS: 2021-05-10
- iOS: 2020-10-05
- macOS: 2020-06-16
- watchOS 7.0 and above
- iOS/iPadOS 14.0 and above
- macOS 10.15.0 and above
- Price (in USD):
- Individual Plan $7.99/month or $79.99/year
- Crew Plan (2 Members) $15.99/month or $159.99/year
- Crew Plan (3 Members) $23.99/month or $239.99/year
- Crew Plan (4 Members) $31.99/month or $329.99/year
- Crew Plan (5 Members) $39.99/month or $399.99/year
- All subscriptions include a one month free trial.
- App Store
Orbit 2.0 (iOS)
Our 2.0 update for Orbit on iOS includes a lot of new, exciting features! For the iPad, we’ve added new, extra-large widgets (including a super useful timeline widget), keyboard shortcuts, and Quick Note support for quickly adding private notes for invoices and clients. This version also includes Shortcuts support. So users can now start, stop, or create time entries quickly, build their own Shortcuts using different Orbit actions, combine them with actions from other apps, and trigger them based on different focus modes. We've also added support for the always-on display on the Apple Watch, updated the design for iOS 15 to use the new navigation bar and tab bar styles, and much more!
- Extra-large widgets which showing users useful details right on their iPad's home screen
- Quick Note support on the iPad, which integrates with the system Notes app
- Shortcuts support - including support for focus modes and a discoverable interface within the app for users to add Shortcuts to Siri
- Support for the always-on display on the Apple Watch
- Support for Live Text which lets users scan texts, like a client’s office address, phone number, and email address, when adding a new client in the app
- Keyboard shortcuts on iPads with external keyboards
- Design updates for iOS 15, in particular, support for the new navigation bar and tab bar styles Additional Improvements:
- Significantly improved accessibility support
- State restoration which lets users get back right where they left off once re-opening the app
- Tab bar indicator indicating whether or not a time entry is currently running
Orbit is a nicely designed, native, easy to use time tracking and invoicing app made for designers, developers and consultants (and anyone interested in tracking their time).
When you're running your own business, or are a small team of creatives, keeping track of your time and invoicing your clients shouldn't be something you dread. That's why we made Orbit, to make it easy to keep track of how much time you work, which project you spend time on and how much to invoice your clients for.
Orbit is designed to be easy to get started with, to help people get their work done, and to encourage people to focus on the work they're truly passionate about.
We have many features in mind that we want to add to the app down the line. We have decided to be very open about our current and future feature set. We keep our roadmap public (as well as offering free trials), to make it easy for our potential users to decide whether or not Orbit, with its current and future feature set, is the right app for them. We know that a subscription is quite the commitment and we want our customers to be happy!
Extra-large Widgets Screenshots
Big Sur Screenshots
Orbit for iOS
Orbit for iOS is a nicely designed iPhone and iPad version of Orbit. The focus of the iOS app is for the user to be able to quickly start a timer, see a glanceable overview of their timers and projects, and to create invoices based on your tracked time. We also added some neat widgets so users can see their active timers on their home screens.
- Easy setup
- Time tracking across projects & sync with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and the Mac
- Automatic idle detection (on macOS)
- Automatic invoice generation from all your logged time entries
- Ability to create custom invoices for expenses or material cost
- A nice overview of how you spend your time
- Time tracking widgets (on iOS & iPadOS)
- Crew Plans for small teams to track time & invoice together
- Privacy by default (no analytics, no ads, in fact, no 3rd party frameworks at all)
- Dark mode support
- Multi-window support/split screen support
- Widgets (on iOS & iPadOS)
- Shortcuts (on iOS & iPadOS, macOS coming soon)
- Always-on display support (on watchOS)
- Touch Bar support (on macOS)
- Keyboard Shortcuts (on macOS)
- Menu Bar Status Item (on macOS)
- Backend written using server-side Swift (Vapor)
- Malin Sundberg
- Kai Dombrowski
- Kai Dombrowski