Download the full Press Kit with screenshots, promo-art, logo, and icons here.
- Triple Glazed Studios
- Vancouver, BC
- Release date:
- watchOS: 2021-05-10
- iOS: 2020-10-05
- macOS: 2020-06-16
- watchOS 7.0 and above
- iOS/iPadOS 14.0 and above
- macOS 10.15.0 and above
- Price (in USD):
- Individual Plan $7.99/month or $79.99/year
- Crew Plan (2 Members) $15.99/month or $159.99/year
- Crew Plan (3 Members) $23.99/month or $239.99/year
- Crew Plan (4 Members) $31.99/month or $329.99/year
- Crew Plan (5 Members) $39.99/month or $399.99/year
- All subscriptions include a one week free trial.
- App Store
Orbit is a nicely designed, native, easy to use time tracking and invoicing app made for designers, developers and consultants (and anyone interested in tracking their time).
When you're running your own business, or are a small team of creatives, keeping track of your time and invoicing your clients shouldn't be something you dread. That's why we made Orbit, to make it easy to keep track of how much time you work, which project you spend time on and how much to invoice your clients for.
Orbit is designed to be easy to get started with, to help people get their work done, and to encourage people to focus on the work they're truly passionate about.
We have many features in mind that we want to add to the app down the line. We have decided to be very open about our current and future feature set. We keep our roadmap public (as well as offering free trials), to make it easy for our potential users to decide whether or not Orbit, with its current and future feature set, is the right app for them. We know that a subscription is quite the commitment and we want our customers to be happy!
Big Sur Screenshots
Orbit for iOS
Orbit for iOS is a nicely designed iPhone and iPad version of Orbit. The focus of the iOS app is for the user to be able to quickly start a timer, see a glanceable overview of their timers and projects, and to create invoices based on your tracked time. We also added some neat widgets so users can see their active timers on their home screens.
- Easy setup
- Time tracking across projects & sync with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and the Mac
- Automatic idle detection (on macOS)
- Automatic invoice generation from all your logged time entries
- Ability to create custom invoices for expenses or material cost
- A nice overview of how you spend your time
- Time tracking widgets (on iOS & iPadOS)
- Crew Plans for small teams to track time & invoice together
- Privacy by default (no analytics, no ads, in fact, no 3rd party frameworks at all)
- Dark mode support
- Multi-window support/split screen support
- Widgets (on iOS & iPadOS)
- Touch Bar support (on macOS)
- Keyboard Shortcuts (on macOS)
- Menu Bar Status Item (on macOS)
- Backend written using server-side Swift (Vapor)
- Malin Sundberg
- Kai Dombrowski
- Kai Dombrowski